DistriPhil | Pharmaceutical Company Philippines | Healthcare Solutions
pharmaceutical company philippines
pharmaceutical services philippines
healthcare solutions philippines
pharmaceutical products philippines
We are a team with a passion for service, equipped and skilled to deliver nothing but excellence.
At DISTRIPHIL we nurture every employee’s professional and personal growth to promote a culture and environment of excellence in and out of the workplace.
We hone in and bring out the best of our employee’s capabilities and ensure they are professionally equipped to face any challenges ahead.
We aim to achieve this by focusing on employee programs that nurtures the whole person; training and development initiatives that are anchored on functional and leadership competencies; and career development programs that prepares organizational talents for future career growth opportunities in the company.
DISTRIPHIL boasts of a unique, diverse, capable and multi-generational workforce dedicated to the continuous search for improvement in order to achieve a common purpose.
Interested Applicants may send their resume directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor
Location: (1) Parañaque City
Quality Management System
Assist the QMS Manager in engaging, directing and supporting people to participate in the QMS. Ensure customer and legal requirements are met. Ensure that risks and opportunities are identified and addressed. Assign responsibility for the QMS, its processes, reporting, and for managing change. Assist as well in the document and records control requirements of the QMS.
Warehouse Pharmacist and VAS Supervisor
Location: (1) Parañaque City
- Responsible for quarantine and approval of receipt stocks
- Over – all QC/QA in warehouse operation
- Responsible for Good Housekeeping Practices
- Responsible for implementing strict compliance of standard operating procedures conducted by his/her personnel
- Responsible for rounds and audit of the warehouse
- Responsible for documentation control
Teleseller / CSR
Location: (1) Talamban Cebu
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Location: (1) Bulacan, (1) Quezon City, (1) Cebu, (1) Davao, (1)Batangas, (1)Parañaque, (1)Manila
- Actively prepares and implements a meaningful discussion about relevant disease patient and product details with HCPs to make them fully informed about how Distriphil products can benefit the patient.
- Analyzes, plans and implements business planning activities in his assigned territory in order to build and grow the Distriphil business.
- Implements marketing-driven programs to targeted HCPs in order to create or sustain company and brand awareness and usage and build trust and confidence on the safety and efficacy of our brands.
- Maintains professionally balanced relationships and upholds the Distriphil values in all interactions with HCPs and other external stakeholders.
- Constantly learns and updates himself with knowledge of the Distriphil brands disease relevant to the brands and external market factors to be more credible and value-adding to HCPs.
- Maximizes the use of Distriphil tools of trade to be more effective in delivering expectations in his role.
- Manages and allocates territory resources effectively and efficiently.
- Facilitates orders of dispensing accounts and/or hospitals to include fronting of drugstore to ensure availability of promoted products.
- Closely coordinates with Trade and Supply Chain Department in the fulfillment of orders.
- Handle assigned area.
CREDIT AND COLLECTION STAFF
Location: (1) Parañaque City
Accounts Receivable Operations
- Receive & verify Sales Invoices & Receiving Reports
- Collaborate with Finance Manager – TFA to maintain collection goals and generate A/R performance levels.
- Communicate with sales representatives, CSR & delivery as necessary to complete job duties
- Post & reconcile customer payments to general ledgers.
- Review AR balances, refunds & adjustments, and applies adjustments and/or corrections.
- Investigate collection problems and advice customers on Corporate A/R policies & procedures.
- Make arrangements for payment of outstanding and late accounts; prepare documentation for immediate head.
- Maintain filing system for all financial documents.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
Demand Planning Specialist
Location: (1) Calamba Laguna
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Analyze key metrics including vendor fill rate, lead time variability, and Forecast (FC) inbound capacity to maintain inventory turns.
- Identify and communicate current and future inventory issues, as well as developing plans.
- Participate in cross-functional manufacturer and vendor reviews, driving vendor operational improvement
- Participate in innovative, metric trimetric-driven projects to achieve supply chain excellence.
- Utilize forecasting software and exception reporting to reduce forecast error and achieve category forecast accuracy targets.
- Determine causes of root error and implement processes to drive operational efficiency.
- Manage the monthly sales forecast while working alongside supply chain partners and monitoring key metrics.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand marketing activities, ensure optimal stock levels and plan, and lifecycle management of the product portfolio.
- Performs other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
If you wish to join us, fill up the form together with your resume attached.